Assistance For Inpatients
We welcome patients from London, the surrounding counties and wider UK as well as overseas.
For many patients, feeling at home can be difficult for patients and their families who are far from their familiar surroundings, and so we provide an add-on service for overseas visitors and UK based patients to make transition easier.
Our add-on transition service includes:
- A liaison service with Embassies, international institutions and organisations, for continuity of care from destination
- Interpreter assistance
- Liaison and assistance with Health Insurance providers
- Arranging private ambulance transport to and from airports, hospital and hotels
- Booking transport for family and friends to and from Ascot Rehab
- Assistance when booking local accommodation for family and friends
- Arranging in-house accommodation at our Neurorehabilitation Centre
- Providing a list of entertainment nearby for family and friends (shopping, restaurants and spas)